To date, more than 500 scientific studies demonstrate the direct, positive impact astaxanthin has on the body. Its benefits are tenfold, and is recommended by experts across numerous medical fields for its proven effectiveness in combating a wide range of diseases and ailments. It is commonly taken for:
● Those battling liver disease, high cholesterol, macular degeneration, and cancer
● Improving athletes’ exercise performance and post-workout recovery
● Reducing risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes
● Improving sleep, dyspepsia, and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
● Reducing skin wrinkles and preventing sunburn, and it is commonly used for other cosmetic benefits.